Based on the final we compile a preventive program that includes:
The power will have to be varied and composed of all macronutrients. The amount will be divided into 5 meals giving preference to sugars, mainly complexes, in the first part of the day and the protein in the evening meal.
Important is the respect for the right protein intake: 1 gram per pound of ideal weight. It will remind the patient that the protein in the meat edible portion is 25%, fish and dairy products 20%, eggs and legumes 15%.
If, at the end of the day, did not take over the set amount, you can compensate with a protein powder supplement.
In compiling the food program, the foods responsible for intolerance will obviously be eliminated. It will also be calculated by the patient's energy requirement (basal metabolic activities * * stress) to adjust the caloric introduction and obviate excesses or defects of the same.
For motion programming of functional exercises, useful to the maintenance of joint, abdominal tone and venous-lymphatic circulation in the lower limbs.
The exercises should be performed daily and effortlessly (= maximum heart rate (220-age patient)
Special care will be given to the management of cosmetic skin. This should take account of the biotype and skin skin type.
It must be programmed
Even for sleep will give indications to live this important moment of psychological and physical recovery, in the most physiological way possible (absence of sound and light, comfortable environment, the correct number of hours, night time).
It will prescribe a capsule of a multivitamin with minerals and trace elements to compensate for the lack of these substances. The foods we eat are preserved, refined, processed and cooked, these processes lead to the disappearance of important active principles which must, consequently, be introduced from the outside.
For the integration of lipids (omega 3), protein, fiber and antioxidants would rule on the basis of the patient's clinical status.
The program will add some simple relaxation exercises that the patient can perform directly and daily.
This exercise can be done by sitting or lying down.
1. Begin to breathe regularly and deeply.
2. Close your eyes and start to "listen" to your body in all its parts, starting from the contact of the feet or, if you lie down, heel on the floor. First right then left.
3. Begin to climb along the calves, knees, thighs and buttocks with their support on the chair or on the floor.
4. Continue to climb along the lower back, back, shoulder blades, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands and fingers. Always "listening" and verifying their presence.
5. Go then before the pubis, belly, hips, stomach, chest "listening" to the rhythmic expansion of this with breathing.
6. Then continue with the collar bones, neck, neck, chin, lips, palate, jaws, tongue, cheeks, eyes, eyebrows, forehead and scalp with hair.
We have taken a first step in our body becoming aware of this and freeing the mind from its usual activities.
We begin a second pass trying to identify the points of the body subject to tension. When we find them we focus more time and improve our breathing to release tension.
We return with a new passage (the third), this time trying to mentally imagine our body as an empty cavity that breathes widening and contracting with each breath.
Very important it is to try to adjust your breath and relax.
Sometimes it can happen to fall asleep before finishing the relaxation.
Lie on the bed and imagine that a light ray arrives on our body.
The beam slowly envelops us welcoming us into a bright cartridge case. When we are fully wrapped, let us go to the pleasure of light around us moving away from the rest of the world.
Then, slowly, we carry out the cartridge case of light postponing the radius outward.
- Written by Prof. Maurizio Ceccarelli
- Hits: 765